I know I know.... you all want more pics and an update. SORRY! Hey I guess I should be happy that someone is actually reading this blog and I'm not just wasting my time.
The past month, we have been finishing up the electrical and getting everything perfect for drywall.... which should be starting this Tuesday. (I did hold my breath while typing that.) We have interviewed more tile people and drywallers that I thought was possible- but we are "looking for a deal" says my Dad. The cabinets are on schedule to arrive the end of July, we ordered our floors, and we picked out paint colors. Oh and there are some pics of the cement we poured for the front porch and some pics of the front porch being built.
Mike and I are feeling the fatige of remodeling. We have lost our sense of detail and excitement- we just want it to be DONE! Good timing for Mike because he is starting the police academy on Saturday. Wish him luck :)
yay for Mike! I can't wait to hear how it went. I had my fingers crossed for him all day. I love the new front door. Looks fancy. Keep pressing on - it'll soon be done, and a distant memory. XOXO!
ReplyDeleteScrew the deal; just get it done. But don't let up on the details! Hang tough and force yourself to stay focused. You don't know how many things in our house we said, "Oh, we'll do that later." Yeah, right, they never get done and it is so much easier to do it when the house is being built.
ReplyDeleteGo, Mike, go! Good for you.