Or The Kess Mess depending on the day

The chronicles of a green eyed girl and a brown eyed guy who live in California.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family visit


I had to add a quick post that my brother and his wife, Nikki and my nephew were here for the past week. We had a fantastic time.

One of the highlights was when we had a family science lesson in our back yard. My dad bought some mice at the pet store and we fed them to the spotted owls we have in our yard. I'll post some pics later. Yes, I am aware of how odd this probably sounds.

I introduced Nikki to my new work out addiction: The Dailey Method, where we managed to try to kill ourselves through repetitive squats by using a ballet bar. For some reason we both LOVE it!

AG (my brother) helped my dad with random projects like digging a ditch about 400 yards on a hill in our back yard. You have no idea how thrilled Mike was that he dodged that bullet.

And we kept my nephew busy with sports camp in the mornings and we had lunch everyday at a different Mill Valley park. We managed to make it to the beach and the pool several times. Mike and I just adore our little nephew who we all call "Big Arnold." He is a true joy!

Here is a pic of us at the pool. Nikki- when you upload your pics, will u send me them?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! This post made me laugh outloud. I love the daily method too - although, I am always super sore the next few days. But, it's a good sore. :)

    ReplyDelete