Well, we are three days past my due date and still pregnant. We have been giving our little baby daily pep talks about how many cool gadgets we have for him/her to play with and how much fun it is going to be when he/she gets out. I have eaten spicy food, drank a glass of wine, gone for long walks, but our baby loves me SO much he/she doesn't want to come out! We are hoping that the baby will make a move soon so we don't have to be induced.
In between going to matinee movies, taking walks for frozen yogurt, and daily naps, we have been able to do lots of projects around the house. Mike has been perfecting our lawn. We just had dirt in our back yard until May when Mike tilled the soil and planted grass seed and now the grass looks fantastic. We just bought a lawn mower and we are both enjoying the green yard. We also power washed the shed in the back--- Aunt Barb and Uncle Wendell you will like to know that my power washing skills are still current from my summers of cleaning the tractors! (The picture of me is at 40 weeks)
I can't believe how green the yard looks - I love it. Auntie Sara is getting antsy to meet this little baby chick too! Soon!
ReplyDeleteit must be time now. must be. let's go baby k!
ReplyDeleteLara, I love your sweet blog. I just caught up since I haven't figured out how to be alerted to when you add a new post (maybe you know?) Anyway, your house looks awesome and I'm proud of all your activity before baby. You need to share the indian recipes-soo jealous you got to do that. Loved talking to you the other day-will give you another call soon so we can finish our conversation:)
ReplyDelete