Or The Kess Mess depending on the day

The chronicles of a green eyed girl and a brown eyed guy who live in California.

Friday, October 15, 2010

October, already???


Wow it seems like time is flying! I can't believe it is already the middle of October. Mike and I have been keeping ourselves busy. Mike is still in the police academy due to graduate December 11th. Next week he starts his driving courses and he is pretty excited about that. I started my masters program at UCSF in September. I am studying Health Systems and Leadership- it is pretty much a mixture of business and nursing. So far, so good.

We are stil entrenched in the house project- however the end is definitely in sight. We decided at the last minute to put a whole new roof on instead of just part of it and we also decided to refinish the fireplace with stone. So, the roof is done and the fireplace will be done tomorrow. And the floors area about 1/3 done. All that is left after the floors is the baseboards and the outside deck!!

Getting excited to move! Today my project is to organize the boxes under our bed which have not been moved for two years. Sounds fun,huh! I could only upload this one pic. I'll try to upload more soon.

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! The house looks beautiful! I had no idea you were blogging this whole time. Just looked through your old posts. You guys have been busy! Can't wait to see the house in person hopefully soon. Love you and hope you're getting some time to relax. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished project. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance u can post some raw footage
    of mike's driving skills?

    ReplyDelete