Things are moving along with our renovation. It is nice to see the place come together and feel like we are almost there! Here are some pics of the new stuff... countertops!!!!! and tile!!! Our carpenters have also started to shingle the outside of the house. The shingles make such a huge difference. We are still on track to move the end of september... maybe beginning of october.
Other than the house, Mike and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary last week. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He makes me smile every day. Mike also had a birthday in the beginning of August. Mike's sister, Leah got married August 20th in Wisconsin. And the count down is on for my birthday! Bring on the thirties!
I love the tiles, shingles, marble, everything! You should be so proud of your hard work! And three years? Tahoe feels like yesterday. Hugs and kisses from Baltimore!
ReplyDeleteThe house is looking great!! Also, can't believe it's been 3 years since you got married! That was such a gorgeous day - miss you Lara!
ReplyDelete