Or The Kess Mess depending on the day

The chronicles of a green eyed girl and a brown eyed guy who live in California.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Moved... in November.


This post is very late, but I hope you understand that life has been busy. We did finish our house in October and had our first night in the house on Halloween! It is actually a sweet story because I worked all day (7am-7pm) Saturday and Sunday and Mike and I thought he would move a few of the things into the house that weekend and we would move in the following weekend. I guess Mike had different plans because when he asked me to stop by the "new house" to see something on my way home from work on Sunday night, I found that we were moved in and he had a candle light dinner set up for us in our new home. It was fantastic!

Guys are so funny because I asked Mike before we got ready for bed if he packed my toiletries and morning stuff. He felt very confident in his ability to bring all my stuff. So I checked and yep- my deodorant and toothbrush had arrived. I am a pretty low maintenence lady but I do use more toiletries than a toothbrush and deodorant! I am not complaining because he did move all of our stuff in and had cocktails on ice for my arrival- I just thought he was so funny!

I am so late with the post I will just post it without pictures for now.

2 comments: