
Well, this whole maternity leave thing has been fun, but it is that time for me to go out in the world and bring home the bacon. Yes, December 20th is the dreaded date of return to work. I can't believe this time has gone by SO fast. I thought I would have done so many things around the house like make photo albums and be baking up a storm daily. But, I didn't. I just sat on my arse and savored the time I had with my little blue eyed, rosy cheeked lady. I can't believe that she is almost 6 months old. It does not seem like she has been with us for half a year. Now I know why old people always say, "I remember when you were THIS big!"
Beautiful family picture! Too bad we all couldn't just work part time or something!?
ReplyDeleteI love the photo! So cute. And I'm quite sure you didn't just sit on your arse for 6 months. Sorry love. The first few days are going to be the hardest - but, you'll love coming home to your girl and the smiles and kisses she'll dole out upon your return!
ReplyDelete