Or The Kess Mess depending on the day

The chronicles of a green eyed girl and a brown eyed guy who live in California.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Family Weekend





The first weekend in April was a fun weekend. AG (my brother) and his family came out to celebrate my Aunt's birthday and my baby shower. As well as my Aunt and Uncle from Oregon. We had a great time celebrating with family- Some highlights were a walk to the the frozen yogurt shop and cooking breakfast with Nephew, Arnold. We made chocolate chip pancakes. They were fantastic! (I think I'm 30 weeks pregnant in these pics.)

















Here are some pics of Mike, Arnold and me making chocolate chip pancakes. Arnold loved the pancakes but I think he liked putting whip cream on the pancakes the best!











Whip Cream deliciousness!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big big Arnold is! And I can't tell who is more excited about the whipped cream: uncle mike or Arnold. :)I can't wait to catch up.

    ReplyDelete