Or The Kess Mess depending on the day

The chronicles of a green eyed girl and a brown eyed guy who live in California.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

When you are given lemons...



Some of the things we are looking forward to in our new house are obvious: a full sized refrigerator (for those who don't know we currenly have an undercounter fridge), full sized oven (we have a toaster oven now), washer and dryer, more than one room, a dishwasher, and a yard.

There are some bonuses we are also looking forward. First, there are two beautiful meyer lemon trees in the front yard. They are in serious need of some TLC but they produce lots of lemons! Also, the end of our back yard ends in a creek. During the winter, this creek is more like a river. Check out our pics. Very exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, you will LOVE having a lemon tree! Lemonade all summer long. Have you thought about planting a lime tree too? That's the other citrus tree I would love to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I'm jealous about! I've always wanted a Meyer lemon tree ever since I first saw them at that neat place Wayne and Minchen had overlooking the bay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!! The house is gonna be so cute when it's done. I can already see all the potential. can't wait to see more pics!=)

    ReplyDelete