Superbowl Sunday is always a day for food and beer at our house. I usually make my "Superbowl Dip" that consists of cream cheese, chili, cheddar cheese and green onions but this year we decided to shake things up a bit. I did a little searching online and combined a few of the recipes. Mike and I love the taste of a spicy buffalo wing but the friedness and the messiness are both drawbacks. This dip is great because it has the flavor of buffalo wings without giving you a gut or making a mess.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
3 Chicken breasts (boil then shred)
1/2 cup Bleu Cheese Dressing
2/3 cup Frank's Buffalo hot wings sauce
1- 8oz package cream cheese
Celery, Carrots, Crackers for dippers
Mix the chicken with the bleu cheese dressing and hot sauce. Line the bottom of a 8X8 pan with softened cream cheese, then the chicken mixture. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Garnish with celery and carrots. Yummmmmy:)
Yum! That looks like something we could get on board with.
ReplyDelete